Hey, Heatherbee is the personal website of Heather Bunch. It was created in early 2013 to house rambles too wordy for Twitter.
Three years later, I still enjoy babbling away about my passions: beauty, gaming, and fashion. Since I have champagne taste on a Pabst Blue Ribbon budget, I like to help those who feel that same #struggle look their best while not breaking the bank.
A little more about Bee
- I am common-law married to the love of my life, Jake. We have been together since our sophomore year of high school in 2005.
- Whenever we “officially” tie the knot, I plan on taking his last name.
- Our household has five cats, all rescued and all named after video game characters.
- Terrible puns are my favourite.
- I have generalized anxiety disorder, major depression, and agoraphobia. I speak candidly about living with mental illness in hopes that it helps bring solidarity to those in a similar place.
- Eventually, I want to earn my M.A. in Library Sciences. At the moment I am working toward a B.A. in History, with a minor in elementary education.
- Singing along to Disney soundtracks make me happy!